It's official: the first speakers at Bitkom's Big-Data.AI Summit are confirmed. These are some of the first highlight speakers:
- Jonas Andrulis, Founder & CEO, Aleph Alpha
- Rachel Boskovitch, VP & GM CEUR, Dataiku
- Nico Kelling, Head of Center of Excellence AI, Infineon Technologies
- Dr Nina Stumme, Head of Data Management & Analytics, DB Netz
- Dr Thomas Thiele, Chief Expert AI & Program Manager House of AI, Deutsche Bahn,
- Dr Feiyu Xu, Senior VP, Global Head of AI, SAP
#BAS22 offers you the chance to network again in person and meet renowned experts on Big Data and AI. Let's gather on the 14th & 15th of September 2022 in Berlin and exchange thoughts, ideas and experiences on data-driven business. Share your knowledge and gain valuable insights from the latest best practices in the industry.
This year, the focus lies on integrating the technological advantages of Big Data and AI into organisations and the whole value chain. Let's explore the necessary data foundations together as well as legal and organisational circumstances to scale intelligent applications successfully.
Discover more speakers here.