We are extending the deadline to hand in speaker abstracts for Big-Data.AI Summit 2022 until the 29th of March 2022!
At Bitkom’s Big-Data.AI Summit on the 14th & 15th of September 2022, our attendees can experience the latest big data and AI developments at Café Moskau in Berlin. Thus, we are looking for experts from industry, start-ups, R&D departments, academia, and public administration to share their transformative ideas with us as a speaker at our event. We will focus on these two key areas with several subtopics:
• Scaling and maturity of applications (including topics such as data culture, organizational conditions, the economics of AI,…)
• Financial services & insurance
• Manufacturing, industrial internet, and logistics
• Intelligent mobility and automotive
• Real estate
• Utility 4.0 and smart energy
• CPG & retail
• Business processes and public sector
• Enabling technologies (including topics such as MLOps, data mesh,…)
• Trust-enhancing technologies (including topics such as explainability, privacy, bias prevention, decentralized AI…)
• Cognitive services (including topics such as model customization, single-shot models,…)
See your topic here? Apply here for your speaking slot at #BAS22: https://www.big-data.ai/call-for-speakers-submission!